When it comes to buying a good air conditioner, everything boils down to the budget and the surface to be cooled. To help you with your air conditioning purchase, you can also look at the different air conditioner options, such as portable air conditioners, which are excellent cooling appliances cheaper than their counterparts. You can check out reviews of best portable air conditioners by consumer reports to determine the most suitable product, or consider the following features:
- The programmer option to remotely control your air conditioning and go home or to your room to sleep cool;
- The dehumidifier to absorb ambient humidity, a real criterion for some customers;
- The remote control to adjust the air conditioning remotely without moving from your sofa or your bed;
- The ionizer mode rebalances the ions for guaranteed well-being in your home;
- The sound level should be easy to adjust with the ‘night mode’ indication.
- The reversible air conditioner that converts to heating. It can take you out of cold air in summer and hot air in winter. A real chameleon that adapts to all needs;
- The choice of filters. To purify the ambient air in addition to refreshing it, you can choose an activated carbon filter against bad odors or an electrostatic filter against bacteria and dust.
These features will definitely help consumers find the right product according to their requirements and budget.