If you've owned a BMW for a few years, maybe it's time to keep an eye on it. The simple fact is that as cars (or similar) age, they need more care and quality maintenance to function properly. You can also find the best "BMW wagons repair and cleansing services in West Flanders" (also known as the "BMW Wagons Herstelling en kuisdiensten in West-Vlaanderen" in the Dutch language) through the internet.
To ensure that your high-mileage BMW continues to perform at its best for years to come, consider the following maintenance tips:
• Spark plugs: This is a good indicator of engine health. Removing and inspecting the spark plugs can tell you a lot about engine performance and potential problems. Every 30,000 miles, the spark plug needs to be removed, checked, and (and if necessary) replaced. This is especially important if your vehicle covers a distance of more than 100,000 miles.
• Distributor and rotor caps: Both parts are usually made of plastic and therefore wear out with age and use. Therefore, regular maintenance of these parts is essential for BMW with increased mileage.
• Set of spark plugs: These should be checked before replacing. Sustainability is the key to testing.
• Oil Filter: Easy to change, stays fresh and in good condition to avoid unnecessary engine wear. As you might expect, this section filters grime like dirt and grime from your car oil.
• Air filter: This section protects your fuel injector and requires regular maintenance to ensure your BMW is running properly.
• Fuel Filter: This will protect your fuel and keep it clean, avoiding clogging and damage to the engine. This part needs to be replaced every 30,000 miles.
These are just a few of the areas that need to be checked frequently.