Tooth discoloration is the most common barrier to your smile. Smiling is associated with a healthy lifestyle and enhancing your appearance. People with yellow teeth are less confident and smile less often than people with brighter teeth.
Cosmetic teeth whitening is the fastest way to enhance your smile and can whiten your teeth up to nine shades. Usually, only two or three shade changes in your tooth color will make a significant difference to your smile. You can also click at https://leesburgbrightdentalva.com/ to contact cosmetic teeth whitening dentist in Leesburg.
Image Source: Google
This can be done in two ways, one by laser and the other by using a whitening gel at home or by a cosmetic dentist. Always seek advice from a professional dentist, even if you do it at home. Since cavity patients do not get results with home products, they must be treated for the cavity first.
Before choosing this treatment, you should consult your dentist about the products, methods, procedures used, and side effects. This procedure usually lasts for 4 to 6 years, but only if you follow a healthy lifestyle and are under the guidance of a professional dentist.
The results of this process differ from person to person. Some of the most common effects are:
1) The procedure is relatively safe when it is performed by a professional cosmetic dentist
2) The procedure is usually painless
3) Some patients experience sore throat or gums during the process, but this is just temporary
4) People with hypersensitive teeth should not choose teeth whitening
5) Excessive use of whitening products can damage tooth enamel
6) Some people get irritated due to bleaching
Therefore, always consult a whitening cosmetic dentist for this treatment.