Once you have established the cost of your translation it is always a good idea to probe the translation service with a few more questions to gain a better understanding of their capabilities.
You can also get professional 24 hour express translation service in Sydney.
For example here are 10 basic questions:
1. If they gave you on price, ask what their charge is per 1000 words?
2. Will they charge you per source word or per target word? For example, if you are having a document translated from Italian to English, Italian will be the source language.
3. Is the quote they gave you fixed? i.e. they can not charge you more afterward.
4. Are all their translators qualified? What is their procedure for hiring translators?
5. Do their translators work solely into their native languages?
6. If your deadline is missed how will you still have to pay?
7. Does the price include proof-reading by another translator?
8. If your translation is specific or technical, do the translators have experience in the subject matter?
9. What format will they return your translation in?
10. If it is a large or important job it is possible to ask for a trial translation – however, this may not always be free.
These questions for your translation service should give you some insight into their understanding of the industry and their capabilities.